A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Fun

Yesterday we went down to Pearland to have Tarren's picture taken. I had a free coupon from Olan Mills and the closest place was in Macy's in Pearland. So, we headed down to Pearland. The lady taking his picture was not the best. She could not get him to smile and if we tried to help she kept saying that we were confusing him. So, we got one pose for free and then the others we would have to pay for. I really just went for the free pose. It made it easier not to want to buy more pictures because of our options. They really weren't that fantastic. We were able to make it out of there without buying anything. We left there and met Spencer's mom, Lexi and Hunter for lunch. After lunch, we went back to the house and watched a movie. After the movie, we went outside to enjoy the hot weather for a little bit. Spencer and Hunter played a baseball game and I pushed Lexi in the swing. Then Spencer, Lexi and Hunter were playing on a slip 'n slide. They were having a lot of fun. I am not to keen on doing anything that requires me to land on my frontside right now...so I did not join in. I think after I stop nursing Tarren that I will find my way back to joys of landing on my stomach and chest. We hung out in Pearland until 11:30. It was fun to visit.


Spencer with Hunter on his back.
Spencer showing the kids how to slide.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Hey, check out Ginger's blog b/c your newborn pics are up. They're so cute!!!

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life