A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I love Rice Cereal!!!

So, my mother-in-law told me that if I put a tsp or two of cereal into Tarren's bottle that I give him before he goes to bed that it would help him sleep longer and better. So, I tried it on Monday. I am amazed!! I can not believe how well it works. I set my alarm for 5 because we feed him at 9 and I don't want him to go more than 8 hours without eating. Well, I get up and make Spencer's lunch and then go in to get him and he is still alseep. So, I leave the door open and just watch a little t.v. He usually wakes up a few minutes later. I am sooooo thankful that my mother-in-law told me that!! I love getting 6-7 hours of sleep. I just need to train myself to go to bed right after I feed him so I can get 8 hours too.

My mom came over yesterday to visit. Tarren fell right alseep on her. I love how he is all sprawled out. He looks very relaxed.




No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life