A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July weekend

We went up to Cold Springs on Thursday to visit our friends Jodie, Alan and Josh. Cold Springs is near Lake Livingston. They live in a very relaxing neighborhood. I like to sit out on their porch and just swing. They have this gorgeous house. I love it!! The decoration and the remodeling they have done make it look like a house out of a magazine. We stayed the night and then we celebrated the Fourth of July with them. We went down to the lake that night to watch the fireworks. It was a lot of fun. Tarren slept through the whole thing. I was shocked because the fireworks were really loud. We had a blast staying with the Kraemers and the food they grilled was amazing. We had the best lunch ever! They grilled steak, shrimp and squash. It was sooooo yummy! Jodie made some really good potatoes, broccoli and then the dessert...YUMMMM!!! It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. Tarren loved Jodie. He was just fascinated by her. I did a really bad job of taking pictures...matter of fact I didn't take any! I guess we will just have to make another trip up there. :)


On Saturday evening, we went down to Pearland to spend the night. Spencer's brother Trevor and his family were in town. They had come down from Lubbock to be there for the baby blessing on Sunday. Carigan and Tarren were both being blessed. Ryan, there newest addition to their family, is adorable. He is 2 months older than Tarren. He is a little talker. He was just talking away. Well, not really talking but babbling. It was really cute. On Sunday, we went to the Friendswood Stake Center for church. Adrian blessed Carigan first and then Spencer blessed Tarren. It was a beautiful blessing. After church, we all went to Heath's house for lunch. It was good. I was going to take a picture of Tarren in his blessing outfit, but we didn't get it in time. He had a blowout. I heard it coming and tried to get him undressed, but I was not quick enough. Spencer washed it out in the sink and it did not stain. Thank goodness!!! After dinner, we went outside to get all of the Bradshaw boys and their families picture taken with their mom. We then took a picture of all of the grandchildren. She now has 10 in all.





I will have to dress Tarren again in his outfit and take a picture. I will post that later.



No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life