A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shots stink!!!



Today was Tarren's 2 month check-up. He was such a good sport through it all. He is now 22 inches long and he weighs a 11 lbs 14 ounces. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for height...so he is not looking too shabby. The doctor said he is looking really good and meeting all his requirements of what a 2 month old should be doing. After the doctor checked him out, the nurse came in to give him his shots. This nurse is not my favorite. The last time I had to deal with her she was trying to get blood from his foot and did not know what the heck she was doing. She spent 20 minutes trying to get this little bitty vile of blood and did not even get a 1/4 of it. She almost broke poor little Tarren's ankle. They had to send in another nurse that got the whole vile in less than 2 minutes and didn't even make Tarren cry. Well, this time she gave him his shots and then got blood on his onesie. She starts to tell me how to wash it to get it out. I really don't like this nurse. Anyways, Tarren did cry and cry and cry. Poor little guy. He was so sad from his shots. Thank goodness we won't have to do that again for 2 more

months.


He went straight to sleep after his shots.
Here is the blood. It isn't a ton, but I still don't like it.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Texann,
I found your blog from Camille's blog. I just wanted to congratulate you on your new little one! He is so adorable. Dallin was born in January and I can't believe how fast they grow! And shots are awful, I cried the first time Dallin got his. I can't tell you it gets any better either, it's always sad :( Enjoy this time when he's so little- It's hard for me to remember when Dallin was that small. Congrats again on being a new Mommy! Love, Morgan

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life