A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures and cousins are fun!!!






My sister came over to visit today and brought my nephew Brayden and a CD of pictures we got taken when Tarren was just a week and a half old. It was fun to have them visit. Also, my cousins wife came over with her two sons. It is quite the experience to have toddlers running around. My house is not kid proofed at all, but there was nothing they could hurt... so it didn't really matter. It was really nice to have them visit. The pictures turned out fantastic and I can't wait to print them. I have already forgotten how small he used to be.






On a different note, I started working out again and it is pathetic.I have a very very long way to go before I am back to where I used to be. Ten pound weights right now make me sore and crunches... I don't even like to talk about how weak I am there. Spencer and I have been trying to get our cardio in. We walk to the park and play tennis and basketball. It is nice to get out and enjoy the sun...not so much the heat...but that is impossible to avoid.
















We went to church yesterday for the first time. It is really hard to wake up and go to 8:00 church. It is weird to not be in the nursery. Tarren was very good. He slept the whole time.

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I love the pictures! It was fun to just come and "chill" in Katy. I hope we didn't occupy too much of your day :). I just couldn't get enough of Tarren. I hope I didn't spoil him too much. I'll have to get my dibs on him Sunday. I don't think I'll tell Daniel and Michelle that I spent so much time holding him on Monday ;). I still can't believe Brayden wasn't jealous at all. It's very reassuring to me for this next baby.

They're coming on Saturday to go to the temple and spend the night. It'll be fun to see everyone again.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Hey Tex!
Tarren is ADORABLE! It is pretty fun to catch up on some of the old crew and their families :) Our address is a "HOUSTON" address, but we are just off of the 249 and by the Tomball city line. My Aunt is in your sisters ward. My parents and brothers are all in our stake too. We just moved here about a month ago from NC.

I KNOW what you mean about working out. YIKES! It is embarrassing that I am huffing and puffing after 30 minutes of cardio. I am sure you will back into it in no time!

Keep in touch, and let's try to meet half way sometime to do something. :)

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life