A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love my boys!!!







The other night after a late feeding, we put Tarren to bed and decided to have a little snack. As with anything, Spencer came up with a game. So, we were tossing cheese cubes back and forth and trying to catch them in our mouths. I threw one to Spencer and it landed exactly like this on his lip. Even though he didn't get it in his mouth, he got 1/2 a point because it was pretty good catch.






Also, this pictures shows where Tarren gets his lips. He has Spencer's lips and there is no doubt about it.




Tarren is two months now and I still haven't started his baby book. So, yesterday I got to work on making him a scrapbook/baby book. I think it turned out pretty cute. My goal now is to start working on the pages that are going to go inside it. I want to try and get all of my scrapbooking done before the summer is over. It will be hard because I am way behind and it is already almost July.


Tarren is working on smiling. He has smiled a few times now, but it isn't consistent yet. I keep trying to catch him with the camera, but it is impossible. Hopefully, he will be smiling more often and it will be easier. He does stick his tongue in his lower lip a lot. It is pretty cute.


1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

cute pics of Tarren.You should post more of his newborn pics. You can do a slideshow that will make it easier to look at.

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life