A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

School Time is here...

So, it is time for school to almost start which means it is time for me to go back to work. We start our teacher inservice days on Tuesday, but last week I had to go to a couple of different trainings. We had a coaches UIL training on Friday morning. All of the coaches in the district have to be there. So, I got to see all of my old co-workers from last year. It was weird to not be sitting with them and to not be wearing maroon. All of the coaches from Katy seem very nice and I think it will be a good year. After lunch on Friday, I went up to Katy to meet with the A.P. and he showed me around. He introduced me to the front office people and showed me around. It was weird because they have all of the 8th grade group pictures hanging on the wall and I was able to find my picture in there. I am going to go up there tomorrow and get my office together. Here is to a new year and new beginnings.

No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life