A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Park/Anna's Bday

So, this summer I have been working my butt off to get back into shape after Samuel. I found it way harder to lose the weight this time around. I think it is because with Samuel I did nothing but eat. When I was pregnant with Tarren, I excercised somewhat and ate pretty healthy. I dropped the weight within a few months. Samuel it has taken me 13 months. When we decide to get pregnant with a third one, I am going to go hardcore on the exercise and eat way healthy and see how the outcome is after I have the baby. I think it will be way easier to get back to my original weight. Anyways, I have been running about 4 times a week and I take the kids in a double stroller. After I am done jogging, I will let them play at the park. One time, we had a bunch of old bread so I let them feed the ducks. I love being so close to a jogging park!







The ducks are very brave and they started to chase after Tarren to try and get the bread. It was quite funny! Tarren loves to throw rocks in the water.



We went to Anna's Bday party in Dayton. It was really cute. They had a winnie the pooh theme and so the kids all got character headbands with ears on them. They had a see-saw there. I have not seen a see-saw like this since I was a kid. So, it was fun to take a ride on...well kind of. I forgot how uncomfortable your butt gets. :)



No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life