A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School!

I can't believe how fast summer went! It seems like just yesterday we were getting out for the summer and now it is time to start again. I have to go back for training next week. It is going to be hard to get back into the swing of things. I am so used to just hanging out around the house and not getting ready all day. We finally got Samuel to sleep in his crib last night and to stay asleep the whole night. We will see if it last. I hope it does because I can't imagine getting up through the night once I go back to work. It would be killer. He is almost 2 months and chaning everyday. He is starting to pack on some weight. He goes back for his 2 month check-up in a week, so we will see what his stats are. I love to see their little personalities develop. He is starting to smile more and interact with us more.

No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life