A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Funny Tarren

I have been pumping for the baby and Tarren has come in while I am doing it and wanted me to do stuff or hold him and I tell him, "not right now Tarren I am pumping." Well, we have a small hand pump the hospital gave to us that I don't use and Tarren picked it up this morning and pulled up his shirt, stuck it to his chest and said, "pumping." I couldn't help but laugh. He then went on to try and pull his whole shirt off. The whole time he kept saying, "pumping mommy pumping." Later he created a little song with pumping. The only word I could understand was pumping pumping pumping. It was my laugh for the day.

1 comment:

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

that is to cute. i love his personality. that was my laugh for the day too and i needed it.

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life