A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another month...

So much has happened in the last month and I have not posted. So...here it is. At the beginning of the month, Spencer threw me a birthday party. It was great to see all of the fam. Spencer got me a beautiful ring with my birthstone in the middle.



He also got me a gift certificate to a spa. I am waiting to use that until I reach my workout goal. I would rather not have someone give me a massage and get to feel all of my mushy fat. I can't wait to use it though and I am hoping it will be by April. He also got me a fantastic pair of new shoes. LOVE THEM!! They go with almost everything!



So my birthday was a blast! I got everything I could ask for and more. Our next exciting day was Valentines Day. Spencer surprised me at work with a beautiful flower arrangement. The best part about the flowers are that they are made of wood. I can keep them FOREVER!!! :) I keep meaning to take a picture but I keep forgetting my camera. On Valentines Day, we stayed home and Spencer cooked a fantastic dinner of steaks, potatoes and corn. YUMMY!!! He got me a pair of earrings to match my ring.



At 91/2 months, Tarren finally crawled. He has gotten much better since the beginning and much faster. He will follow you around like a little puppy. It is cute.







It is amazing how fast they grow and develop. This month has been a great month! I am excited for March to come. Spring break is right around the corner! Yeah! We are hoping to go and do a few fun things during that week of vacation. We will see. :) I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to post. Spencer is taking Tarren on a Father/Son campout in a couple of weeks and that should be interesting. Tarren loves being outside, so I am sure they will have a blast. I haven't quite decided what I will do while they are gone. I have two weeks to think about it, but I am sure I will come up with something to preoccupy me. I will miss my two men!

























1 comment:

Camille said...

Yeah for birthdays and fun presents. PS...I still want to see pictures of your house.

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life