A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Husband Tag

Here you go Morgan..

1. Where did you meet? We met at the singles ward. He was working in Houston for the summer as a Pest Control Salesman.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 11 months
3. How long have you been married? A little over two years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always FULL of surprises! The list would go on and on and on....
5. What is you favorite feature of his? Oh there are so many...but I really like his smile and dimples.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His compassion. He is always willing to help and serve others.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? We just call each other babe.
8. What is his favorite color? I would have to say blue, but he says red too because it looks good on me.
9. What is his favorite food? Anything Mexican...
10. What is his favorite sport? He loves basketball!
11. When and where was your first kiss? We met on Sunday and he kissed me on Monday. I thought he was leaning in for a hug and he planted one on me. STINKER!! I enjoyed it though. ;)
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Play sports, go to games, watch movies together...pretty much just to be together. It doesn't matter what it is we do.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, our son Tarren.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? I would say so. He is able to make anyone laugh.
15. How old is he? Almost 26...yes I am older than him by 8 months.
16. Who said I love you first? He did
17. What is his favorite type of music? Latin
18. What do you admire most about him? What a hard worker he is and how positive he is.
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably not... he would rather me tell him about it.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thanks for doing that! It was fun to learn more about you and Spencer. From his pictures he seems like he has a fun personality and a good sense of humor. I'm glad you found someone who can keep up with you :) Hope things are starting to get back to normal after Ike!

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life