A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

First week of school...

So, this past week was the first of week of school. It was pretty interesting. I am so exhausted from it that I didn't want to go anywhere this weekend. I just wanted to stay inside. We had volleyball try-outs for the 7th and 8th grade girls. I am an 8th grade coach, but we have to go to both try-outs to help out. So, I had to be there at 5:45 a.m. and then stay till 4:30 after school. We normally only go 3 days, but it was so hard to decide we had to go 4. I hate doing cuts. We have to pull the kids into our office and tell them if they made it or they didn't. It is so heartbreaking when you have to tell the kids they didn't make it and they start to cry. It is tormenting. I wish we did what they used to do when I was in Junior High...post a made list. This way if they didn't make the team they wouldn't have to try and fight the tears in front of their coaches. You can see it in their faces how humiliated they are that they are crying in front of you. I HATE CUTS!!!! I am not looking forward to when I have to do it again during basketball season. Other than how long my week seemed and the horrible cuts I had to do, I think it will be a good year.

No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life