A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!!

We decided our theme for this year was going to be the Wizard of Oz. I was Dorothy, Spencer was the scarecrow, Tarren the tinman and Samuel was the lion. We had a blast. We get our pictures done every year professionally. The best part is walking in the store all dressed up. After we took our pictures, we went to the Trunk or Treat at church. It was fun times. Tarren really loved going and getting all the candy. He woke up the next morning wanting his pumpkin. When he got it, he had a look of concern on his face and he said,"mama...where's the candy?" I had dumped it out into our candy basket. I can't wait till next year...I think I already have our theme.


No comments:

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life