A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Graduation...



We got up early yesterday and went to College Station for my brother's graduation. My dad came down from Kansas. I didn't know he was going to be there...it was exciting. Spencer went to the bathroom and passed the concession stand. He came back and got me to show me what it said. It had on the stand NACHOS with cheese....3.00. Well, we thought that was odd because we thought the definition of nachos was chips with cheese so it seemed a little redundant. I looked up the definition of nachos and it said: a snack or appetizer consisting of a small piece of tortilla topped with cheese, hot peppers, etc., and broiled...


We asked the concession stand workers and they ended up getting really confused. Here are their nachos...

And here is their cheese...

So, technically their sign should say... CHIPS with cheese...3.00. It was quite entertaining. Let's here it for the Aggies!!! :) I have nothing against them...I just thought it was funny.
We stayed down there and had lots of fun. Here are some pics of the fun times.

My dad, step-mom, Daniel and the kids.
Tarren's new thing...sucking in his bottom lip.

Cool Tarren!!
Cousin love!!!

My brother and his family, sister and her family and our family.


















1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh good a new blog to read. . .your little boy is so cute!

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life