A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ok...so I thought I would try out the new craze

Well, I know that the thing now is blogging. So, I thought I would give it a try and see how I like it.

When I got married, I knew my life would be different. It was more than different it was fantastic! I had someone to share my ever waking moment with and every thought, emotion(good or bad), and idea I have ever had. When I decided to get married, it was the best decision of my life! We easily adjusted to married life and became used to how things were. We did what we wanted whenever we wanted, this includes sleeping, eating, exercising, watching movies, etc.

When we decided to have a baby, we knew our lives would be different. However, we did not realize how different. I mean, we knew that we would have sleepless nights, long days and times we went without eating, but we never realize the extent of it. When I am awake at three in the morning feeding our little boy, I can't help but think how blessed we are to have this little precious child. Our lives are different, but they are different in a good way! We have to try and plan when we can sleep, eat and just relax with each other, but it makes it even more desirable to be together. We love our little Tarren and would not change our decision for the world!

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

So I see you finally decided to blog! Yay! I think you'll really like it. :)

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life