A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Background

Jasten Allen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Samuel Ryder

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tarren James

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Got Guilt???

So this weekend Spencer's family is having family reunion in New Mexico. We did not go this year because it is a pretty far drive. We drove to Utah in December...so it will be a bit before we take another long road trip. However, Spencer called me to tell me that his family had called him and they are all there in New Mexico. I felt bad for not going and I know Spencer misses seeing all of his family together. I feel guilty because it is mainly because of me that we did not go. Spencer would have loved to drive up there. I just keep telling myself there will be more family reunions...right? They have them every year, but I don't think Spencer has missed one except for when he was on his mission. WOW...I feel really bad. :( I know Spencer isn't mad or anything, but I know he really wanted to go. What makes it even worse is tomorrow is Father's Day. All the family will be together...well almost all...

1 comment:

Camille said...

Tex,

I didn't know that you had a blog! I'm excited that now I can try to keep up on your life. I miss you!

Love,
Camille

Three most important people in my life

Three most important people in my life